Privacy and Cookies
Pol. Industrial la Vega, 41
Priego de Córdoba.
The best quality
in service and product.
over the world.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For us it is very important that you know that we care about your personal data, to protect them, to use them only for the purposes for which we ask them and of course that you know that we comply with the laws and respect them.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Table Tennis Deals is a project of GTC EUROPA GROUP (SPONEX EUROPE GLOBAL TRADE COMPANY S.L) registered in Spain with CIF ESB56015985
Postal Address: Polígono Industrial La Vega no.12, 14800, Priego de Córdoba, Spain
Phone: +34 638581051
Delegate of Data Protection: not available.
How we get your data?
The personal information we collect in Table Tennis Deals can come from any of these channels:
- Subscription form
- Comments on blog
- Comments on products
- Sales form
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in all the forms.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data at Table Tennis Deals or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
– Request rectification or deletion
– Request limitation of your treatment
– Oppose the treatment
– Request the portability of the data
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Table Tennis Deals will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If the interested party has given his consent for a specific purpose, he has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise any of your rights you can use the contact forms enabled on our website, or if you prefer you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a letter to Table Tennis Deals – Industrial Estate la vega no.12, 14800, Priego de Córdoba, Spain
In the event that the interested party feels their rights are violated in relation to the protection of their personal data, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, they can submit a claim to the Control Authority in matters of Data Protection.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address: email@example.com, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
Below we detail the purpose with which we treat your data, according to the system you use to leave us your data:
- Contact Form:
The personal information that we ask you is your name, surnames and your email. We use this data to answer your questions, complaints, requests for information or any other question or request that you have indicated in your message. This data will be stored on the servers of 1and1.es within the EU.
- Subscription or newsletter form:
The personal information that we ask you is your name and your email. We use this data to manage our list of subscribers and to create and send you newsletters with our promotions and special offers. Within the web there are several forms to activate this subscription. Our electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Mailchimp servers outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments:
To comment on the publications of our blog or make a review of any of our products we ask the user to enter their data through the forms enabled for it.
The personal information that we ask you is your name, your email and optionally a website.
Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. This data will be stored on the servers of 1and1.es within the EU.
- Purchase form:
The user, when he wants to make a purchase in our online store, must fill out a form in which he / she is asked for personal data in order to process his / her order. The personal information we ask you for is your name, surname, email, full address, telephone number and optionally your ID. In the purchase form you must also accept the conditions of sale of Table Tennis Deals.
Payment data through our online store will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website. Table Tennis Deals does not collect any information about your credit cards or your personal numbers.
- Contact form via chat:
The personal information that we ask you is your name, surnames and your email. We use this data to answer your questions, complaints, requests for information or any other question or request that you have indicated in your message. This data will be stored on the servers of Tawk.to, which is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection and following the EU Data Protection Directive.
We also obtain other information through the cookies we use to improve our services and give you the best browsing experience on our site.
We also use third-party services to collect data from visitors to our website. In particular, we use this data for advertising campaigns through Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and also for remarketing campaigns.
Table Tennis Deals does not sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties, except in the cases that are strictly necessary, as explained in the section “To which recipients will your information be communicated?”.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
In case of making a purchase you must also accept the terms and conditions of sale.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept while:
– The commercial relationship is maintained and, subsequently, during the legally required periods.
– The deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Table Tennis Deals also manages your data through third-party tools. We use these third-party services to analyse and improve our data, to understand how to improve our marketing or to use certain tools such as sending emails. The use of these services is necessary for our activity, which is why we share data with the providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Table Tennis Deals is committed to guarantee the security in the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the same, as well as to fulfil their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Table Tennis Deals cannot guarantee the absolute inviolability of the data through the Internet through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of data processing, any person who is authorized by Table Tennis Deals to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Table Tennis Deals, the Customer shall be notified without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or reasonably requested by the Client.
We comply with the Laws
Table Tennis Deals has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the Spanish LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Acceptance and consent
What are cookies?
The information collected through the cookies can include the date and time of visit to tabletennis.deals, the pages viewed, the time you have been in tabletennis.deals and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows you to obtain information about your phone number or any other personal contact information. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that your private information is part of the Cookie file is to personally give that information to the server.
We use our own Cookies
Are those cookies that are sent to your computer or device and are managed exclusively by Table Tennis Deals for the best performance of tabletennis.deals. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of tabletennis.deals and our content, as well as to help us improve your user experience. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to our website and adapt the content to offer you content that suits your preferences.
On our website we use the following cookies.
- Login: These cookies are used to save the login information and logout of your account.
- Personalization: These cookies help us to know what content you have visited or what products you have seen, in order to show you new content related to your preferences.
- Contact: Through the cookies of our online chat, you can change the page and keep the same conversation active in the chat. Also remember who you are in case you need to write us again.
- Of preferences: These cookies are used to store your preferences and settings, such as the language in which you want to see our website and your privacy settings.
- Security: This website uses security cookies to detect attempts of unauthorized access and that may violate your privacy.
We use third-party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Table Tennis Deals with different services requested to improve our website and therefore your experience when browsing tabletennis.deals. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing the navigation information, that is, how users interact with our website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address corresponds to and from where the user accesses, the number of users that access, the frequency and recidivism of visits , the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve tabletennis.deals, and detect new needs to offer users a content and / or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports of tabletennis.deals are produced without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
In Table Tennis Deals we carry out remarketing actions on an occasional basis through platforms such as Google Adword or Facebook Ads, who use their own cookies to help us achieve a better result in our payment ads.
Google uses this information to display ads on several third-party websites over the Internet. You can get more information about what these cookies are and how Google uses them on their page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
Facebook has its cookies policy on this page: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
The entity (s) responsible for the supply of cookies may (n) assign this information to third parties, always when required by law or a third party who processes this information for these entities.
It is possible in the development of our activity to try new functions of other companies and therefore some of them include their own cookies on our website. In this case we will try to update the list of cookies we use as quickly as possible. However, occasionally during this update it may be that a cookie is not included or even that one that we no longer use appears.
Cookies used in this website
• PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
• _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
• _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
• _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
• _gid: It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users. It has a duration of 24 hours.
• _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
• _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
• _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
• _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
• _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
• _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
• VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, GPS, PREF: Youtube Cookies.
• sbfpPopup: Cookie to verify the use of our pop-ups promotions.
• _gali: Cookies to detect that the informative banner about cookies has been shown.
• cookie_notice_accepted: Registers if the user accepts cookies.
• TawkConnectionTime, tawkUUID, __tawkuuid, ss, __cfduid: Cookies used to manage the chat on our website.
• NID: Cookie used by Google Maps.
• tk_tc, tk_or, tk_r3d, tk_lr: this cookie collects metrics about the users use of the website related to the WordPress.com features so that WordPress.com can improve their services.
• __stripe_mid, __stripe_sid: this cookie is from the Stripe platform. It is used to manage payments through the website.
• woocommerce_recently_viewed: Cookie that helps remember your preferences about products already seen.
• woocommerce_items_in_cart, woocommerce_cart_hash: Cookies that remember the products you have added to the cart.
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes in the Cookies Policy